Saturday, October 24, 2009

HEARTS OF LIONS! B'S STUN SENS 4-3 IN THE SHOOTOUT!



WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. The only other game I remember seeing scoring 2 goals with the goalie pulled in the last 2 minutes was the improbable BU win on the way to the National Championship last year.

WHAT A WIN! Can you believe it? First off, as I wrote earlier this week, I'll take Recchi forever. What a tip! And Krej scoring shortly after. Heart attack central. Great game by Thomas. Patrice gets a little revenge with the Shootout goal (what a squibber) after the miss the other night.

I said if you told me we'd get 5 points out of the last three games I'd be more than happy. We got 5 points. This B's team showed a hell of a lot of heart tonight.

More to come later. But what a freaking win.

LET'S GO BRUINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment