Thursday, October 15, 2009

OTT-OBERFEST? HORRIBLE!

Ok, Tomorrow night I will be sitting in the American Airlines Center watching the Dallas Stars play our Boston Bruins. Since the move to Austin, I haven't been able to see the B's live this season.

I was polling the crew on whether I should sit in the cheap seats (where I"ve always been) or actually get a single loge seat. I've never not sat in the balcony. Could be interesting. Also, I am going solo and driving 3.5 hours to get to the game. Go Bruins.

So if you visit DallasStars.com there is an OTT-toberfest commercial. Are you f'in kidding me? Ott is the dirtiest player in the league. Look back at last years B's/Stars game. Remember Edwards calling him out? He is an embarrassment to the great game of hockey, and tomorrow you bet your ass I will be telling him that.

Go Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment