Tuesday, December 29, 2009

That officiating was HORRIBLE!

B's lose.

Minnesota's take on the refs:

What's sad is, that hockey refs are arguably the best group of officials in
professional sports...

You have Donaghy and his allegations in Hoops...not to mention even more
obvious favoritism for the stars...

I'm sure many of you saw what the umpires did this past postseason in
baseball (especially to my poor Twinkies)...

I believe football is worse too...there are some phantom calls on the
gridiron...a phantom tripping call cost the Vikings a win @ Pittsburgh
earlier this season...

Last night was awful though - my favorite Jack Edwards comment was when he said
one of these guys was going to Vancouver for the Olympics and he shouldn't
be...

Also, I'm a big college hockey fan and their referees are far worse than the
pros...so I look at them as being better for that reason too...

There's a glass half full take which I usually don't take...

No comments:

Post a Comment