Monday, June 7, 2010

Blake Wheeler Sucks Ass

Do ya think Blake Wheeler googles himself every once in awhile? Do ya think he'll catch that headline and go, oh, yeah, I suck massive dogballz?

Check out Stephen Harris' article from Sunday's Herald, where Blake Wheeler says he does not need to work on his physical game or his aggressiveness. He also thinks his work in the corners was much improved this past season. He did admit that he needed work on his skating and balance.

Let's pile it on. Here's a video of Blake Wheeler's "fight" against Ryan O'Byrne



Ya know what? Ryan O'Byrne, you suck, too. Remember that own goal you scored vs. the Isle last year?




Wheels got square wheels. Your time here is done. If you want to play hockey in Boston, you never say, "well, I don't think I need to work on my aggressiveness". You say, "My life as a Boston Bruin is incomplete because I have not scored 50 goals, gotten 200 PIM and won the Stanley Cup all in the same year. Anything else is failure."

5 comments:

  1. You say, "My life as a Boston Bruin is incomplete because I have not scored 50 goals, gotten 200 PIM and won the Stanley Cup all in the same year. Anything else is failure."

    The only guy to do that (since 1987) was Kevin Stevens on the Penguins.

    4 guys came close but no cup: http://www.hockey-reference.com/play-index/tiny.cgi?id=eu2zM

    Anyhow, I think there's a bit of a spectrum between truculent hockey god and useless piece of shit but maybe I'm in the minority on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From bestbostonsports:
    Agreed, Wheeler sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like him when he was a rodent (member of the Golden Gophers) and I don't like him now either even though he is on my team instead of on my hated rival...I am begging some idiot GM out there to take Wheeler from Chia for anything...if they got anything in return it would be a coup...I'd also be fine if they simply let him walk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheeler and Stuart for Columbus' pick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit he nail right on the head my friend. Even if its not possible for everyone to meet those INSANE standards, its still what you should strive for, all the time. Wheeler has no testicles.

    ReplyDelete