- Goal by Kampfer. Seemed really excited about scoring, tried to high five the crowd through the glass. We also thought Hunwick was pretty good when he first came up, too.
- Assist to Savard on the Cal Clutterbuck go-ahead goal.
- Wicked retarded call on Thornton there - Burns there, he loses an edge about 3 seconds after Thornton lightly hooks him, falls all the way down, ref waits a couple beats, then calls the penalty. Havlat scores a millisecond later. pure bullshit.
- Ryder needs to be lit on fire.
- Some Minnesota fans were causing some static last night. Folks inquired about the Vikings' season in retaliation. Eventually the cops came and got the Minny folks to settle down
- Saw a Paille #20 jersey last night. whoa. That's almost like the time I saw an Alexei Zhamnov jersey a few years back. "hey, this guy, he's got a broken ankle, but he's gonna be good - I think I'll get his jersey" I bet that guy has a Brad Isbister jersey, too. Honestly, I can't stop talking about seeing a Zhamnov jersey - that's just messed up.
- Holy shit, what a collapse by the Hoser in the World Juniors, ay? I fell asleep when the game was at 3-0, the gamed looked like it was the bag for the Hosers, and the Russkies scored 5 straight times to win it. Then they partied so hard they couldn't get on the plane to head home.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Last night the B's gave an inconsistent effort en route to a 3-1 loss to the Wild. They simply could not find their way past them and Theodore had a relatively easy night.