- Darren Dreger reports the NHL is cracking down on diving during the playoffs. Maxim Lapierre of Montreal has already been caught twice.
- Since these games were on Vs., I can't watch the replays in the morning like they are on NESN, so I tend to forget things.
- Aaron Ward talked to Toucher & Rich this morning. The self-admitted media whore is doing work for Vs. and will be on during Friday/Saturday games.
- Oh man, doesn't Carcillo make you want to kick the TV? After Savvy took a swipe at Boucher's glove, Carcillo went bonkers and went after Savvy. Later reports indicated that Savvy bit Carcillo, etc. Also, allegedly Mike Richards promised to Savvy that they'd take him out for another 6 months. Yet still, we have no line brawl.
- Crowd was back to normal volume last night after Saturday's less-crazy game.
- I figure that Philly will feel emboldened by being in their own house with their own batshit fans, and they will take more shots at the B's in Games 3 & 4.
- Mike Richards vs. Patrice Bergeron, who do you put on your team?
- Sections 313-314 keeps doing, ah, "Here we go Bruins, here we go [clap clap]". Lame. Too many syllables in your chant is anti-climactic. Stick to "Let's go Broo-inz [clap clap clapclapclap]".
- You could totally suck at your sport in this town, but if you have a long vowel in your name, you're golden. Yoook. Looootch. Toook.