- McQuaid fought Oreskovich. Oreskovich wears a visor, but that didn't slow down McQuaid, who just started flailing away right in front of the B's bench. Kluzak was definitely impressed during the intermission chats with K-Tap.
- B's are now in 7th place, and are 4-0-0 since the return of Andrew Ference
- Satan's resting his lacerated hand, Bitz came back into the lineup in Satan's absence.
- Sweet end-to-end rush and goal by Stephen Weiss of Florida. Got Chara all tied up and faked out Rask pretty good.
- Just watched Hannah Kearney of Norwich, VT win the gold in the women's freestyle skiing. Watching Kearney/Heil/Bahrke pound thru moguls that fast left me breathless, that was some phenomenal skill on display there.
- View from 311 won't be idle during the Olympic break - we'll be posting on the success/failure of the Bruins players that are involved with the Olympics.