- No touch icing. It's odd to see this. Also, no trapezoid.
- Contrary to what Minnesota experienced with his cable provider, I found the CAN/NOR game on channel 901 (Comcast), but then I had to switch to 795 at 8pm after curling ended (USA lost to Japan)
- Luongo in goal. Lines were mostly Nash-Crosby-Iginla, Marleau-Thornton-Heatley, Perry-Getzlaf-Staaaaal, Toews-Bergeron-Richards
- Norway's goaltender, Pal Grotnes, played a pretty strong game, considering. He was pulled after the 4th goal. Then they put in Andre Lysenstoen and the floodgates opened.
- After each goal, the obnoxious "OLE" chant/song was played. I was hoping this was purely a Montreal phenomenon, but Vancouver is doing it as well.
- Ya know who I'm waiting to see on team Russia? Former Bruin Sergei Zinovjev. He played with us for a short time, then just didn't really feel like playing for the AHL and joined the KHL. A little bit of a head case, but IIRC, had some mad one-on-one skillz.
- Dick Ebersol has a huge forehead. That shit's, like, a five-head.
- Women's hockey - Finland vs. China just started. China is pretty bad. They play like me.