Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whaaaaaaaat?

I'm sure one of my fellow contributors will chip in with a more detailed account of tonight's game.

Full disclosure- I've been working a ton of nights, and have unfortunately missed many games, Including tonight. I do have it recorded, and plan on watching it tomorrow. (Tivo is so much better than VHS.)

However, from all accounts (texts messages from the 311 crew) and the recaps I have read of the game it actually leads me to be more angry than happy.

Why? B's showed grit Sunday, and from what I've heard tonight (except for Wideman, who should be the first causality in the offseason moves.)

I just don't get it. You play an inspired game and beat a hot team good tonight. You play hard, you play physical, you score goals. Why can't you do this every night? You lay a DUD against the Pens Thursday in the highest rated regular season game in NESN history. You've played heartless hockey most of the season. Yet tonight, you play a helluva hockey game.

Granted, I guess I'm the only one that can be cynical enough to be frustrated with a convincing win. I"m just baffled. Who are these Bruins? Can they actually muster enough to give a team a go in the first round of the playoffs? (still planning on an early exit, IF they make it.)

Prove me wrong B's. Can you show some intensity from here on out and go into the playoffs hot? Man, I hope so.

But in the meantime, you still baffle me. Every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment