1. Will Bruins wingers ever get in the face of Ryan Miller? KPD and Matt Kalman are asking the same question.
2. What happened to Marco Sturm on March 11? In the first 6 games following the Olympic break, Marco had 3g and 4a. Since then, in 17 games including last night, Marco has one goal and one assist! What happened?
3. Will Michael Ryder continue to play like he did in Game 1? I gotta hand it to him, he was pretty good last night. If he keeps it up, goals should come.
4. Why is Mark Recchi our best winger at the age of 42?
5. How long before one of the Bruins rearranges Patrick Kaleta's face? Steve Begin started by running him into the boards with no helmet last night, but if he keeps taking dives like he did against Chara in the first, he is going to get a beating. I enjoyed Claude's jab that Chara is not going to worry about a player (Kaleta) who hardly sees the ice.
6. What is going to happen as a result of Tyler Myers' cheapshot on Boychuk? As Johnny said, he didn't have the puck and it was a blindside hit. I doubt there will be any league discipline as a result, but it might lead to the Bruins seeking some in-game justice for the hit. Time to give the rookie his playoff initiation if you ask me.
7. What was Toni Lydman thinking? He's lucky Lucic didn't kill him. Ryan Miller made a comment to the effect that the hulking Lucic shouldn't be picking on Lydman, but he must have missed the part where Lydman started it and got what he asked for.
8. How long will Ference's groin last? Apparently it made it through last night in his 13+ minutes of ice time.
9. Will Blake Wheeler be re-signed after this season? I hope not. He showed me nothing yet again last night.
10. Will Tuukka continue to play like he did last night? I have to think so. He made some incredible saves during those powerplays in the third.